Can anyone I.D. this Bianchi frame

Belissimo

You look at a gorgeous hand crafted frame like that, a real thing of beauty and cannot help but think, why we have to put up with even looking at the modern throw away monstrosities? You are lucky to have that, almost too good to ride!

If you have any interest, EVER, of selling this frame, please let me know? I have the very rare "Cyclocross" version of this frame, and have been racing and riding and touring with it, Bianchi cross.jpg since I received it in '97. I ordered it in '96 as a Bianchi dealer, and it is definitely a Reparto Course frame, and it does not look like a repaint at all. I love mine, and would love to have the mountain bike version.

Attachments

• Bob.jpg
    Bob.jpg
    571 KB · Views: 1
not a great picture, but that's all I have.
This is from a 1997 catalog and showing framesets (also @Crossnut 's great Cyclecross)
Bianchi 1997 3.jpg
the Cable routing looks a bit different and there is no canti cable stop at the back any longer, but still I think your could be a Grizzly RC (Reparto Corse) Team Celeste.

Does your frame also have the nice snakestays and the round brake arch at the rear? This looks gorgeous 🤩

Back