campagnolo group set ?

stevede

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
ok guys as i really only ever use/sell shimano kit i thought i would ask on a guide price as i have no knowledge of campy parts really
from what ive seen i think this is most euclid and i would say in lovely condition for age early 90s i believe i also have the wheel set that has campy rims and hubs just not given them a clean yet and also the bb

any help would be great was going to build an early orange with this set but think plans have changed :) 20230207_174019.jpg

Someone building an early Yeti or Klein would love that.
I'd guess at £750 to £1000 bracket if the wheels are good.
Cassette? Chain? Headset? Seatpost? would also add value.

cheers once i need to check chain and cassette is on the wheels i believe correct im just cleaning the wheels as we speak so will post some more pics

this is the wheels buddy i know nothing of campy so not sure on the model of the hubs etc 20230207_184907.jpg

I think a lot of that is Centaur, but the cantis are Euclid. The bullet twist shifters are a bit later. The wheels are centaur as Euclid had the central oil ports with a shiny sealing clip. Lovely stuff though.

from what ive seen on the mechs online there both euclid also in 90 didnt the centaur have a mix of euclid as part of it ? im no expert tho :)
also i believe on the pedals that the centaur had a full hole the cage so i believe pedals are also euclid
having said all that maybe this is a centaur groupset hence the euclid mix ?

I thought Euclid had a raised ‘lip’ around the crank bolt cap … see photo
Either way, it’s lovely stuff. Campag is difficult to identify and changes from year to year too.
Not trying to suggest you’ve identified anything wrongly…

Attachments

• AECDDA62-8A42-4E56-B1D3-7FED7B6860A1.png
    AECDDA62-8A42-4E56-B1D3-7FED7B6860A1.png
    456 KB · Views: 2
Back