C-c-c-c-ccc-cc-cold....

It’s 23c here at night and up to 32c during the day @ 75% humidity, and the UV index at ‘extreme’, so not much fun to go riding in.

Easy_Rider":e7zbez3l said:
I'd like to think so....

lumberjack.jpg

He's a lumberjack and he's OK! :LOL: :LOL:

LQQK":1kflu5m5 said:
It’s 23c here at night and up to 32c during the day @ 75% humidity, and the UV index at ‘extreme’, so not much fun to go riding in.

shhhhh....listen.......thats my heart bleeding!!! ;)

snow

It was minus 2 the other morning at 8 am and it was snowing on Saturday morning :roll:
Winters here and the wind is icy

Jamie

It's worth remembering it's not winter until Dec 21st :shock: (after all that is what xmas is, a celebration of the coming of winter with Santa as Mr Frost ;) )

So we have another 4 months until Spring and then we have those April showers to look forward to, it's all doom and gloom :roll:

I like it when colleagues at work down here in London are complaining about the cold, I'm still there in a t'shirt! Growing up in the Pennines gives you a bit of thick skin! That said I'll still whinge when it gets to the point where I can cut glass with my nipples mind!

rosstheboss":2uzh2n9l said:
Man up, bitches!

you would have cried like a baby if you had been me yesterday.

One of my sidelines is rustproofing- we've gone from doing the odd classic car that we've restored to around 150 vehicles a year.

Yesterday it was just 4 degrees, northerly wind and sleaty rain. I spent almost three hours laid on the floor washing the underside of a farmers Range Rover with a cold water pressure washer. Within 30 seconds ice cold water was running down my arms and down my back. This thing was filthy and I got caked in mud and soaked to the bone. You arn't moving much either- just laid on the cold floor. It was another six hours until I got home and into warm dry clothes.

That has been a typical example of my day for the last three months, but the weather really makes it hell- Not nice! Will be doing the same thing most days until Christmas when things quieten off a little. So spare a thought when you are complaining that your office us too cold.

Easy_Rider":3vton1rd said:
Anybody watch the gadget show last night... electric heated coat and boots anyone :LOL:

I have an electric heated gillet for open top motoring in the winter. Had it a few years now- just plugs into the fag lighter. Toasty warm!

Back