C-c-c-c-ccc-cc-cold....

there was hailstone a few times today........and also sleet at lunch time in newcastle.........not cold enough yet though.

still wont stop me using my bike to the gym, just my weekend long rides are knackered.

feetabix":2r58573e said:
snow this week according to my t"internet weather dooofer!!
hills going over the snake pass yeaterday covered with a dusting of snow. Very xmassy.

I have a wood burner , and yes it is lovely with a central heating . i only use it in the evening though .

cant be bothered to start it in the morning .

Cold but not raining \0/

Did see a gritter being used at Yeovilton today when I drove by .... do they know something I don't want toooooooooo

It's getting chillier here in S. Wales too, I'm fed up with looking like a michelin girl all winter with loads of layers on!! :cry: ... time I changed my job ... oh wait ... I might be soon!! :D Keep your fingers crossed!!

Lx

Getting chilly up here to.Thats winter truly on its way,time to get those winter woollens and electric blankets aired out :(

Time for a weekend camping trip :D
Anyone up for it?.Me and a mate are planning a trip the the end of Glen Etive road/campsite at some time in the next few weeks.
It's about the most windswept place we can find and at this time of the year should be bloody freezing. :twisted:
Double sleeping bags and a bottle of rum and youre sorted.

Bring a bike only if you want hypothermia ;)

Back