View
Hi!

I am looking for a British made path track or touring frameset with:

- steel
- around 23.5ct
- (cantilever)
- 27"/700c

1940s-1980s

Price wise I am fine with about 450£ plus shipping.

Thanks a lot.

Last edited:
I have a 24" centre to top unused Harry Hall 531,black enamel,700c,cantilever and rear pannier bosses,Campag ends and DT lever bosses with headset hanging in my garage in Cheshire.Never been built up. Contact me for details if interested. I bought it in the sale after the Manchester bomb.

Thank you both @hamster and @rodgoodfellow !

I may have to add that I live in Germany hence oversea shipping is inevitably necessary at the moment...

But I do can provide an UK address if oversea shipping causes a problem.

Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Whats your thoughts on this one:

There'll be dozens of forum users nearly drowning in their own saliva seeing that JT. But - that ding! Rules it out for me, especially at the price. If you're prepared to shell out a substantial sum to fix it then go for it. I'd try to get the seller to shave the asking though. It'll build into a fabulous bike!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest posts

Back