BotM October 2015 - 18 gears max NOMINATIONS

Tbh i'd be surprised if the maximum amount of entrants is reached by the end of the month due to the quality of bikes already entered and the restriction of the amount of gears allowed which i'm not complaining about in the slightest as it does make for a refreshing change .

I guess the next time your going away with only your phone then it maybe an idea to pre warn every one at the begining of the thread as i don't think you'll get any complaints but it is nice to know in advance what's going on ..

Re:

Amazing standard of bike entries. 1989 was the defining year for bikes to move to the next level with the new Shimano Groupsets.

Muddy paw":ejjn9oqo said:
I guess the next time your going away with only your phone then it maybe an idea to pre warn every one at the begining of the thread as i don't think you'll get any complaints but it is nice to know in advance what's going on ..

You crack me up :LOL:

RobMac":1o6gg8pi said:
Muddy paw":1o6gg8pi said:

You crack me up :LOL:

:LOL:

Come on guys its not as if we've a full house and its still October so closing the doors early would be a tad rude

Besides whats the rush ..... If you all know which horse you're going to back and most (it would appear) think the result is a forgone conclusion whats the rush....seriously

The Rad man might be on Holiday but he runs this for no reward and in my book the entries should stop on the last evening of the month and poll as soon as possible after that....and its still October where I am

Anyway if it is a little late, to coin a Dr Pepper phrase "Whats the Worst that can happen?"

Muddy Paw wets his pants in eager antispation

Al suddenly becomes less miserable and whilst he's waiting goes all main stream with his builds

I give up this site and take up full time "Cow Tipping" instead
(don't knock it until you've tried it) next Olympic sport !

We'll all get over it and be back here bitching and argueing like we always do next week and the week after :D

Spud

Ps

Al, don't even think about moving out of that left field poition you occupy so well with those strange builds of yours

One love

Re:

Cow tipping? WTF!

Is that a Cotswolds thing?

I like the colourfulness of people on here. Some you can understand, some you can't, some a bit out there, and others tip cows! :LOL:
Most of whom I'll probably never meet. I hope! :LOL: :LOL:
Tipped cows that is! :shock:

Mikey

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":3dlxxf7c said:
Cow tipping? WTF!

Is that a Cotswolds thing?

I like the colourfulness of people on here. Some you can understand, some you can't, some a bit out there, and others tip cows! :LOL:
Most of whom I'll probably never meet. I hope! :LOL: :LOL:
Tipped cows that is! :shock:

Mikey

Seriously :shock:

Mike you’ve never lived ! next time you see your folks tell them you’ve had a deprived childhood
I'm saving up for next years world championship in Iowa, already bought the mug from these guys

http://www.cafepress.co.uk/+cow-tipping ... ing%20mugs

Since you're obviously a newbie to country pursuits, here’s just a taster of what you’ve been missing out on.

Please be don’t try this sport on your own, if you don’t know your “Friesian” from your “Holsteins” you could be in trouble as they have different temperaments and the latter should only be tipped by the more experienced.

Due to their relative high price and coming from a minor bred “Guernsey’s” are considered to by some be the Klein’s of the cow world, however they’ve been cross bred with “Jerseys” (Trek) in recent years and pedigree versions are now hard to find and vastly over priced. If you ever get the chance to tip one of those go for it, as your status will be massively inflated.

Anyway Mike, here you go all you need is a few beers, darkness and a field full of sleeping cows
if you really get into it then our American cousins have taken it to a whole new level with their (Dangerous) Long Horn breeds and those Bison are something else ....but of course still not as good or prestigious as the Guernsey's ;) :facepalm:

Enjoy

Attachments

• cow 2.jpg
    cow 2.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 6,690
  • cowtipping 1.JPG
    cowtipping 1.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 6,690
  • cow tip.JPG
    cow tip.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 6,690
Re:

Sorry ....Thread hi-jack over,

on the flip side it should hopefully keep Muddy Paw entertained until the poll gets posted up

Mike
Given your a tad lanky I reckon that added height would easily transfer into greater leverage, you could be a natural at "solo" tipping.

:D

raidan73":5rva2n3w said:
If we had reached the maximum number of entrants before the month ended then nominations would've closed but since we haven't, I figure people should have up until the end of the month to submit their entries and we then vote on the bikes 'of the month'. Plus, I'm on holiday with only my phone to access the internet.

Well said that man... you moaning bunch, have a bit of patience will you.

al.

al":156738xe said:
raidan73":156738xe said:
If we had reached the maximum number of entrants before the month ended then nominations would've closed but since we haven't, I figure people should have up until the end of the month to submit their entries and we then vote on the bikes 'of the month'. Plus, I'm on holiday with only my phone to access the internet.

Well said that man... you moaning bunch, have a bit of patience will you.

al.

Flip you all, I'm a busy man and in a hurry to lose to the Ritchey...

Latest posts

Back