BotM November 2015 - NOMINATIONS

Westfailure":20p014tw said:
raidan73":20p014tw said:
Glad you managed to confirm that info. You must be truly over the moon? Where the hell are the pics though!!

Yes. I spoke to Cooksons and they have a copy of the mag. I'm going up their next week so hope to get a scan. Trying to upload the pics at the moment but not having much luck

Want me to add one of the pics you posted a link to in your thread until you get a decent one showing it from the correct side?

raidan73":26ed4a6o said:
Westfailure":26ed4a6o said:
raidan73":26ed4a6o said:
Glad you managed to confirm that info. You must be truly over the moon? Where the hell are the pics though!!

Yes. I spoke to Cooksons and they have a copy of the mag. I'm going up their next week so hope to get a scan. Trying to upload the pics at the moment but not having much luck

Want me to add one of the pics you posted a link to in your thread until you get a decent one showing it from the correct side?

Many thanks for the offer. I got there in the end with the pics.

Thanks for the help.

Mark.

Re: Re:

al":1rypecyu said:
longun":1rypecyu said:
Tough one this month chaps........they're all winners!!!

Yes one could say I've been slightly out gunned this month.

Although I may get the everyman vote.

al. ;)

Love that Raleigh

Re:

Would be great to see the Marin half out of its red velvet bag
Pity about the saddle looks a bit like a fat lass gel pad special
Awesome find though ,once in a lifetime time capsule stuff

rumpfy":3r6sujax said:
I haven't played in a while..

Me neither, time to submit the Yo.. :cool:

➡️ kingroon's 1995 FAT CHANCE Yo Eddy Team Jersey
➡️ Photos below
➡️ Build Thread viewtopic.php?f=6&t=311796

21721945802_cbfa4aa399_k_d.jpg

21721945482_cbd1614853_k_d.jpg

BANG!.............AAARGH! I've been well and truly blown away on my first dip in these hallowed waters ! Yeti, Dynatech, D.O.G.S B., Marin Ti, Raleigh to name some and now this one ! Oh crud, glug glug spesh sinking below the waves :-/ these bikes are just awesome. I bow to your skill , expertise and love of all things retro :xmas-cool:

munkey_bwy":301atueg said:
Ibbz... even with such competition you are still in my running & i'm a confirmed pace fan boy.
Mate, it seems to be Brits against Yanks here - lets hope any of the Pace's and Raleighs triumph (or others) over the Yetis and Merlins and other Americans! rule Britannia! yeah!!! :xmas-cool: :cool: ;)

Re:

Raleigh M-Trax was my first proper mountain bike 19 years ago, started it all for me wish I'd held on to it, still see it around town now and then

Re: Re:

Grazer":35p02up3 said:
Raleigh M-Trax was my first proper mountain bike 19 years ago, started it all for me wish I'd held on to it, still see it around town now and then

I used to have one in the late 90ies which some basket nicked from the garage. Loved that bike.
Luckily a few years back, after years of searching, I found the exact same frame from a seller in Ireland and bought it (it's on my sig)

Back