BotM March 2019 nominations - 30 years and older (special)

Danson67's 1985 Overbury's Cross Fell:

All the best,

Attachments

• 13e00c9d.jpg
    13e00c9d.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 4,769
  • ad7b7fc7.jpg
    ad7b7fc7.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 4,767
Spaltinho‘s 1989 Rock Lobster fillet brazed

A grey mid-nineties Rock Lobster was my very first retro build back in 2007. Since then I am very into Paul Sadoff‘s bikes.
And it took another eleven years that finally my holy grail popped up on the internet. A green 1989 Rock Lobster fillet brazed with matching forks, stem, internal cable routing and a shit-ton of patina. I just love this bike !

That Lobster is stunning :cool:

Unless there’s two grey ones, the one mentioned above has been one of my favourite bikes for a while - However the Green one ^^ has just take its place

Re:

I'm drooling over the Lobster, bloody lovely.

al. :D

Re:

Survivor.....

Im sure as a young Boy in the 80s, im not the only one that Harboured a dream of owing a Mountain bike.

Some Stood out far more than others in the UK, and with good reason.

This one, isnt Fillet Brazed, It isnt custom Built, It wasnt made in the USA, it wasnt top of the Range, and it wont please the Elite.

But it is really cool.

(Hold this Space Please.)

Re: Re:

sinnerman":2uutfw50 said:
Survivor.....

Im sure as a young Boy in the 80s, im not the only one that Harboured a dream of owing a Mountain bike.

This one, isnt Fillet Brazed, It isnt custom Built, It wasnt made in the USA, it wasnt top of the Range, and it wont please the Elite.

But it is really cool.

Carl

You don’t own an Emmelle - surely :shock:

Re: Re:

Retro Spud":1fyo92bl said:
sinnerman":1fyo92bl said:
Survivor.....

But it is really cool.

Carl

You don’t own an Emmelle - surely :shock:

LOL, If i turned up at the bike sheds as a boy at school, with an Emmelle............................, they would have burned me at the stake.....!

Your Safe,.. ;)

Back