BoTM February 2010 - Nominations please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my Volvo Cannondale from 1998. With Syncros Ti post, Avid Ultimate Supreme brakes, first generation Mavic Crossmax wheels, IRC Mythos XC K 2.1 kevlar tires, Coda Magic cranks en SRAM 9.0 SL RD and shifters.

img1528a.jpg

img1537bh.jpg

Re: Ibis 1989

oneschnark":2i5a2x6g said:
Salut, here my Ibis 1989 made in USA with complete Mavic VTT

Philippe

:shock: You must have the finest collection of bikes I've seen from anyone on this site. Thats stunning! :cool:

cyb":1irkik83 said:
Then, here we are :D
Mine, Giant Cadex CFM 1, 1992 edition. Carbon + kevlar frame, full XTR, Manitou 2 fork.

cyb

Lovely, but as this is botm I'm going to be picky - your seatpost is on back to front! :D

Shamus":1shzpd34 said:
I´ll throw this in... Klein Adroit Gator Linear Fade 1992 18" / XS

Hmmm, I think my Gator Rascal will have a bit of an inferiority complex if I enter her... I'll wait 'til next month :oops:

pete_mcc":nogmu6jb said:
Lovely, but as this is botm I'm going to be picky - your seatpost is on back to front! :D

Sorry Pete, my english is not as good as i wish. :)
What do you mean with "your seatpost is on back to fron"? Maybe that it's too modern? :D

cyb

no, the seat post is in the frame the wrong way. Take it out and take the saddle off then twist the seatpost through 180 degrees and put it back in and put the saddle back on.

It should look like this:

clip_2_365.jpg

with the cross bar of the seatpost parallel to the top tube

Gosh :?
I'll double check and rearrange it...
Thanks for your great advice :D :D

cyb

pete_mcc":3i1fgbh2 said:
no, the seat post is in the frame the wrong way. Take it out and take the saddle off then twist the seatpost through 180 degrees and put it back in and put the saddle back on.

It should look like this:

clip_2_365.jpg

with the cross bar of the seatpost parallel to the top tube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back