Sold Bontrager composite fork

Hello again, please could you post a detailed image showing threaded steerer & a ruler?
So can work out if can accommodate thseon my xl sized frame (seems unlikley)
However hve just realised I was measuring & ruling these out based on threadlesss steere length as used on my current frame

Bonty geometry corrected Mag 21s + pump can be offered as a swap / px…

Will do, I'll measure from the top and bottom of the crown race.

Thanks for the swaps offer, but I'm only after an m950 chainset and mechs at the moment

Cheers, mentioning Rockshox so i can do direct comparion as know they fit my own frame ok .. unfortunately no m950 to offer - used to run a m950 rearhub - excellent kit.

Keep the fork, buy a Salsa? ;)

Also, those worrying about steerer length... you could have a word with @danson67 maybe?

I believe he's fabricated replacement steerers for these before.

Not getting rid of the Race too are you?!

You saying you'll trade the fork straight up for m950 cranks + front & rear mechs?

Not getting rid of the Race too are you?!

You saying you'll trade the fork straight up for m950 cranks + front & rear mechs?

No, the Race is staying - I just can't justify two of the same bike really. I'm sure I'll regret it in the future, but as ever most of the fun with these things is tracking them down and building them up. Its all packaged up and off to its new home where I'm sure it will get the same attention lavished on it that its had in my possession. I'm looking forward to seeing what @Mattclimb82 does with it.

And re: the M950 - no, I think that would be with cash my way too. :)

Back