Bomber Z2 SuperFly questions (with a Zaskar)

Finally someone understand my fork-problem for the Zaskar... :)
OK, a yellox Judy is easy...but something better is not so easy. :)

Angyalpor":b136q9ef said:
Finally someone understand my fork-problem for the Zaskar... :)
OK, a yellox Judy is easy...but something better is not so easy. :)

Yep!

Your zaskar is silver, when it comes to finding a fork that matches, you got it easy :p :LOL:

Re:

i went to the bike project i used to volunteer at today to pick up a cheap brake cable, and i went into the workshop to chat to one one the guys when i found these lying unloved on the floor.... a 1999 marzocchi z2 super fly!! they cost me £30 :D

i put them on the scales and theyre not 3.2ibs, i thought that was too good to be true.... theyre 3.4ibs!! :LOL: :LOL:

so im pretty happy with todays find;

Attachments

• p5pb12178624.jpg
    p5pb12178624.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 473
Angyalpor":10aj23cj said:
:D :D :D :D

Welcome to the club! :D :D :D :D :D
And the price...mine price was double than yours. :)
So, it goes to your Zaskar? :D

yeah i think they'll look good on the front of here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=302527&start=70

it depends thopugh, i dont know how well they work. they feel fine and the seals are okay but i guess i wont know how the bushings are til i mount them on a bike with a brake. they are a bit rough though, i can scrape the paint off with my key so plans are to strip the corroded paint and repaint them so i'll be seeking the help of retrobike for tips on that. yours are easilly worth double of mine atm, theyre so fresh!

sean

Re:

i wanted to do the work on them before i mount them but its probably a good idea to fit them for a test ride first.... that might just have to be a job for this afternoon actually :D

sean

Back