'zocchi Bomber Z1/2 questions....

So I have a little side question (I hate to thread hijack but people on this thread might actually know the answer). I have this Z3.5 that I can't find much info on. The bolt that attaches the lower to the upper on the left leg has snapped. (I bought it this way) is there a way to fix this?
The reason you can't find any info on them is probably because they were OEM only forks for the first gen Specialized P3. I doubt very much there are any spare parts for these specific forks out there but I do see them come up for sale every now and then so you might be able to Frankenstein some.

Thanks for the info. I wonder it that part was unique to that fork or shared with any other models.

I think that's a match. Does the bolt sit somewhat high in the lower leg or low, near the dropouts for the wheel hub?

The end of yours look the same as other bomber damper tubes. They are all mostly the same but they alter if they are adjustable or not etc.
There are bolts you can maybe get hold of, is there any thread in there.
(there is the 2000 3.5 manual available to look at)
Otherwise check the length and find another to replace it with.

Do you have these foot nuts? You need a 15mm socket and an extension to get them on (or off). I think the z3.5 only had 80mm of travel so they should look similar to these z4s.
foot nuts.JPG z4footnuts.JPG

Back