bloody dogs

Lysander":29kfkw9e said:
Look, for me, it's pathological............you're doing it vountarily.

Just stop it. Right Now!!! :p

Naw, no court action- ye just end up getting fleeced by a lawyer.........

See? I cannae help it....... :cry:

Did you know that 99% of lawyers give the rest a bad name?

FSR-Si":tyf1t79n said:
Now don't get me started on the subject of responsible owners and there turd laying machines leaving shite everywhere!!!

Now that's my view of dogs and their owners :|

Iwasgoodonce":zjxsfcu4 said:
.........Did you know that 99% of lawyers give the rest a bad name?

I was laughin' yesterday watchin' some news programme about a bloke that fleeced women by pretending to be a lawyer........
"But he was so convincing........we used to go to parties, and he was so at ease, you'd never think that he wasn't what he said" :shock:

Yes, it's called "Being a Bullshit Artist".........and in terms of lawyers and estate agents, indistinguishable from the real thing. :p

allegedly, just in case any proper lawyers is readin'.
Please don't sue me.
Please.
I don't want to be a pauper...

Oliver Reed once said' my only regret in life is not kissing every dog I met" :D

If a dog chases you stop and play with it and your day will be so much better :) though for the folks who want to kill/kick and shoot dogs your maybe too far gone

kaiser":1i0rhreh said:
Oliver Reed once said' my only regret in life is not kissing every dog I met" :D

If a dog chases you stop and play with it and your day will be so much better :) though for the folks who want to kill/kick and shoot dogs your maybe too far gone

But what if the dog has other ideas like having a piece thigh :shock:

FSR-Si":251mjpxi said:
There's a shitty little westy on a farm near me and every time i pass the farm the thing comes running out the gate and chases me up the lane, so far i've stamped on its head, toe capped it in the ribs, gave it a cleat tattoo, and best of all sent it flying into the hedge with a quick side flick of the back wheel. Horrible little fugger just doesn't learn!

you've not been riding in Cambridgeshire have you, doing the hoddy image proud. sounds like you deserve to be bitten :roll:

tintin40":30b6dwcl said:
kaiser":30b6dwcl said:

But what if the dog has other ideas like having a piece thigh :shock:

it is very rare for a dog to try and bite you .
on a path i ride there is always a dog chasing me . he is protecting his property and cant blame him .

I am looking for a family dog at the moment , so I can take him riding .

I have 2 dogs. One is tiny and sniffs everything. Top speed is about 5 mph with him. My other dog just loves to run pm riding with her is cool. My mate has a dalmation. He tells me they were bred to run alongside horse drawn carraiges and they have great stamina. The good thing with him is he'll pull you up hills. The perfect riding companion

lumos2000":25tdgpqf said:
FSR-Si":25tdgpqf said:
There's a shitty little westy on a farm near me and every time i pass the farm the thing comes running out the gate and chases me up the lane, so far i've stamped on its head, toe capped it in the ribs, gave it a cleat tattoo, and best of all sent it flying into the hedge with a quick side flick of the back wheel. Horrible little fugger just doesn't learn!

you've not been riding in Cambridgeshire have you, doing the hoddy image proud. sounds like you deserve to be bitten :roll:

Lets get one thing straight i do not dislike dogs, I had a boxer for 14 years when growing up. What i do dislike are dogs that are out of control, This dog is left loose on a farm and when people pass the farm it runs out and chases them and nips there ankles, or goes mad for other dogs. Now obviously the owner doesn't give a crap about it or the public. So what do you suggest i do? ride somewhere else? its a public right of way. Complain to the farmer? you cant get near the farm because of the dog. So you take matters into your own hands and deal with the situation in hand. And i'm sorry but the isn't a chance in hell i'm going to stop and try to befriend the thing as it will just bite!

And what's doing the hoody thing all about? Next time i'll just report it to the police and have the thing put down is that what you would prefer? Because at least my way the dog is slowly learning to not chase bikes/dogs/people whilst still breathing.

:roll:

lewis1641":3chvy4yl said:
I have 2 dogs. One is tiny and sniffs everything. Top speed is about 5 mph with him. My other dog just loves to run pm riding with her is cool. My mate has a dalmation. He tells me they were bred to run alongside horse drawn carraiges and they have great stamina. The good thing with him is he'll pull you up hills. The perfect riding companion

dalmation are very fragile I heard .

Buying a puppy is about £300 to £500 so out of the question .

and trying to rehome one is a nightmare .

Back