bloody dogs

i recon dogs chase just for the love of chasing somthing, i normaly just stop or slow down and they give up. i did once get challenged by a greyhound he ran along side me and give me a look of "pathetic" so i speed up and so did he. we ran out of park befour we were both flat out.

jeeez all these problem you guys have out riding !

With the dog problem your best bet is to stop ... have your bike between you and the dog and the dog will soon lose interest and leave.

Anything else and you are showing a nice calf to something with a lot TEETH!!

I allways find it amusing when I see small dogs really straining at the leash, trying to run out into a busy road. What must they be thinking?

lumos2000":37xl96qx said:
i recon dogs chase just for the love of chasing somthing, i normaly just stop or slow down and they give up. i did once get challenged by a greyhound he ran along side me and give me a look of "pathetic" so i speed up and so did he. we ran out of park befour we were both flat out.

And that was a shame, 'cos I had a fiver on ye, 3-1.......... :p

Lysander":16tmv0pe said:
lumos2000":16tmv0pe said:

And that was a shame, 'cos I had a fiver on ye, 3-1.......... :p

you would have lost a fiver :LOL:

There's a shitty little westy on a farm near me and every time i pass the farm the thing comes running out the gate and chases me up the lane, so far i've stamped on its head, toe capped it in the ribs, gave it a cleat tattoo, and best of all sent it flying into the hedge with a quick side flick of the back wheel. Horrible little fugger just doesn't learn!

FSR-Si":ueaddsqe said:
There's a shitty little westy on a farm near me and every time i pass the farm the thing comes running out the gate and chases me up the lane, so far i've stamped on its head, toe capped it in the ribs, gave it a cleat tattoo, and best of all sent it flying into the hedge with a quick side flick of the back wheel. Horrible little fugger just doesn't learn!

He must really love to chase you up the lane :shock: :LOL: May be each day he forgets who you are after each morning. Sort of 'Ground Hog day' for dogs :LOL:

there's a bloke that walks a nasty staf at the skate park near me and he lets it off and says go if he see's a bike or someone with another dog he is a prick but he got his come uponse when some skate boarders beat him to within a inch after his dog attacked one the lads and he said you shouldn't have skated near my dog and laughed when the lad got bit they also took his dog off him as well it made the news as "local lads beat a man and steal his dog" i hear the dogs doing well with its new owners :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

of course there is a flip side to this .........
i walk max through the local woods a lot and allways put him back on his lead when i see other walkers/bikers/dogs etc (being a rotti people tend to be nervous of him lol) but then you get some real prick bikers come flying out of side jcts with no warning or checking if anyone is close by (also get a lot of horses in there too) or going about full tilt at dusk with no lights/hi vis and then try to blame my dog for being startled!!!!!!!

now i wouldnt let max bite them but i would :twisted: lol
bit of common sense with these things goes a long way i think

rob

Back