** Black Sheep High Roller Titanium 29er **

Re:

Went out to do the Postman's Walk route today, didn't complete as you'll find out...

There was supposed to be a break in the weather today, and as I had the place to myself I reckoned it was the perfect opportunity to head out!
As it turns out, within 10 minutes of leaving home, the heavens opened, and it didn't stop until exactly as I parked the car...
The ground was saturated, and the rocks were slippy, but I'd driven 35 miles to do this so it was onward and upwards!

Attachments

• PM3.jpg
    PM3.jpg
    268.7 KB · Views: 917
  • PM2.jpg
    PM2.jpg
    226.1 KB · Views: 917
  • PM1.jpg
    PM1.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 917
Re: ** Black Sheep High Roller Titanium 29er - NOW FOR SALE **

Heavenly... Do you really want to sell it?

Re:

However, it turns out not to have been a great idea after all... :facepalm:
On a very steep rocky section, I clipped a rock with the front wheel, the tyre burped and lost pressure, the front washed-out and I tumbled off and landed in the heather.... not the worst ending.... except there was a rock in heather which my head hit! :facepalm:
Luckily I got up and checked everything and all was fine, a dent in my helmet and as I type this a very sore neck, but a lucky escape!
The bike is unmarked, and if I'd taken a pump I could have carried on, but I hadn't, so it was a long trudge back to the car in the once more pissing rain.
Just one of those days best forgotten about.

Attachments

• PM4.jpg
    PM4.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 917
Re:

You can see the damage on the left side :oops:

Attachments

• A1bad.jpg
    A1bad.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 915
  • A1good.jpg
    A1good.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 915

caemis":2xmojn9v said:
Heavenly... Do you really want to sell it?

I sure do, I thought it would have been right up your street too! ;)

Yupp, you're right about this. Unfortunately(?) I have a different plan. But I'll send you a pm later the day ;)

Re:

"Oh no it isn't!!" :facepalm:

Parcelforce is too expensive with full insurance from out here in the middle of the water... so it's still available!!

Hi, did you check parcel2go ? I had some frames shipped with them from UK to Germany and never had problems and they are cheap.

Good luck!

Re:

Yeah i did thanks, but being on the Isle of Lewis doesn't help, nobody wants to do it, and to include full insurance with Parcelforce takes it to £111 :oops:

Back