Black Country Steel

I'll mention it to Dave and see what we can do, especially as RB rides are supposed to be inclusive.

NeilM":3ofhp1qq said:
I'll mention it to Dave and see what we can do, especially as RB rides are supposed to be inclusive.
Just keep with whatever calendar is already planned and if it drops right I'll be there. I'd hate for you to organise a Saturday ride with me in mind and then I can't make it due to a lack of babysitters or a clash with the wife's booked hoidays, etc.

file.php

great to see another Orbit up and running :cool:

Re:

Bit of an update.........

Well I've had just about zero time to be messing with bikes over the past few months due to a house extension which is now finished. Still got loads to do on the house but found time to throw this together over the past few evenings with a view to riding it tomorrow at the Forest of Dean meeting.

I never got around to tidying up the frame, so it's still got a fair few knocks and scratches but it's good to go and passed it's shakedown ride to work and back yesterday with a tweak or two.

Took a few photos to remember how it looked before tomorrow's muddy thrashing.

Attachments

• Zinn 3.JPG
    Zinn 3.JPG
    164.7 KB · Views: 391
  • Zinn 2.JPG
    Zinn 2.JPG
    184.1 KB · Views: 391
  • Zinn 1.JPG
    Zinn 1.JPG
    179.3 KB · Views: 391
Re:

Cooooool!

It will be really interesting to hear how it rides.

I shall be there on something shiny and silver. ;)

Re: Re:

NeilM":fj14mveu said:
I shall be there on something shiny and silver. ;)
Well for the first five minutes anyway, let's hope the rain holds off for us.

Look forward to meeting you tomorrow Neil.

Re:

It is supposed to be dry and blustery tomorrow. :mrgreen:

It is also forecast to rain all night. :facepalm:

Looking forwards to putting lots of names to faces... and then promptly forgetting all the names.... I blame Anno Domini :roll:

Back