Birthsday cards and ex-wives

It's so easy to get married. Just book the reg. office signed up in two weeks. Pay £50 and signed up with in 2 weeks.

3 months both times to get divorced

tintin40, you been married twice and both failed, does it worry you marrying again? most guys would say 'never again as marriage life doesnt work for me'

guybe":35su13o5 said:
tintin40, you been married twice and both failed, does it worry you marrying again? most guys would say 'never again as marriage life doesnt work for me'

No. The first was my fault mainly - 7yr inch and all that.
the second was 10 yrs younger & a nightmare.

The new partner is same age as me and left a country that is a dictatorship. So as a different out look on life. Happy with the simple things in life. Not all this Western 'Want, Want' & keeping up with the jones sort of life style.

Can I put my oar in from the woman's point of view?! Bless you all that you've had nasty experiences of women, I do feel sorry for you but we're not all that bad I promise!!

I'm not in contact with ANY of my ex's, mostly we split up amicably and just lost touch over the years, unfortunately the last but one was a right vicious ba****d, liked a bit too much of the "wife-beater" (Stella!!), never laid a finger on me to his credit, but still owes me £2K, and quite a few more quid for broken doors and windows .... I won't type here what I think about him!! So I'm well rid of that time of my life!! :roll:

Luckily my bf now is wonderful! He's gorgeous, funny, intelligent, interesting and a beautiful friend to me as well!! (Yes, I know, I'm gushing ... I can't help it!! :oops: ;) ) Oh, and he's into retrobikes as well, he's the one who got me back into biking!! Lol!! :D

So, I could have a right rant and rave about men on here ... but I'm not going to ... because some of them are nasty, but I think the vast majority of them are lovely, trying to do their best, and that they just don't quite understand women!! :p

So I wish all the best to you men, and good luck in working out how women work!! (I haven't managed it yet either!! Lol!! :roll:)

Lx

Back