headlugs.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 3,072
  • seatlug.jpg
    seatlug.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 3,072
  • bb.jpg
    bb.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 3,072
"Olmo" branded saddle. I think they're Universal brakes.

Attachments

• rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 3,069
I'm guessing you live in London to see so many bikes? In Kettering Northamptonshire, there are no bikes like that chained up!

i was thinking the same thing, the only bikes i see locked up around here are no name mountain bikes...even then i don't think they stay locked up long.

1duck":1ezzsukb said:
i was thinking the same thing, the only bikes i see locked up around here are no name mountain bikes...even then i don't think they stay locked up long.

'Ditto'

I work at a big Hospital in the region, & Security have told those of us with decent bikes not to use certain bike-racks as half-a-dozen have gone 'AWOL'

Not that they'd do anything unless they caught someone 'in the act', as they're there for the buildings

It used to be okay at the old Hospital, before we got a new one, as the 3 of us on the department who rode used to leave them behind locked doors on the Consultants offices corridor

(leaving it outside is a bind now, as it means removing lights etc...)

DSC03523.jpg

Pinarello, Greve in Chianti, Italy. Missed getting a picture of an Olmo, and there were lots of fantastic, sun bleached town bikes around...

Huge dark green Raleigh roadster, looks brand new:

Attachments

• raleigh roadster green 2.jpg
    raleigh roadster green 2.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 2,084
  • raleigh roadster green 1.jpg
    raleigh roadster green 1.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 2,083
Back