Bike of the Month November 2019 - nominations thread

Re: Re:

regan_ev":3ejqngdn said:
1552":3ejqngdn said:
regan_ev":3ejqngdn said:
It needs explaining to you?

Some lovely bikes again this month, a good mix of makes and styles from all over the place.
I expect a lot are waiting for the inevitable willy waving month though, always an enjoyable read :)
Yes, it needs explaining, hence my question.

No idea what you're referring to re "willy waving month", but don't try to explain, you failed to answer the last one with your cryptic/cliquey nonsense.
R.

You get way too emotional, and no, I won't try to explain.
For someone who obviously has the patients to build some lovely bikes (I really enjoyed your alpine stars build a couple of years back) you are awfully uptight and argumentative.
Relax a bit, enjoy it for what it is and don't be so paranoid, it rarely suit's.

[/quote]

Regan, I think... they were just refering to the banter, nothing more sinister... is the willy waving month January, when we vote on bike of the year..... :roll:[/quote]

This guy gets it.

I'm glad you got this in time Regan. Are we going to see some better pic's? It's such a special build. Your thread and this competition would really benefit from them. I realise it's a pain with this time of year and the general lack of good quality light.

al-onestare":2253k5a3 said:
I'm glad you got this in time Regan. Are we going to see some better pic's? It's such a special build. Your thread and this competition would really benefit from them. I realise it's a pain with this time of year and the general lack of good quality light.
Thanks Al it was a lot of work to get the bike and thread finished in time.

I'm no Geoff Waugh or Steve Behr mate, the pics are as good as they can be on an iPhone! But I plan on riding it (gently) soon. So at least there'll be some photos for you more scenic than my garden! :mrgreen:

Regan, I think... they were just refering to the banter, nothing more sinister... is the willy waving month January, when we vote on bike of the year..... :roll:[/quote]

This guy gets it.[/quote]
Yep - bit slow on the response on my part here, but 100%

G

Back