Bike of The Month Mar 2014 - Nominations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or if the rules only allow ten entries, you can pull my marin, there are more worthy bikes here than my entry!

My_Teenage_Self":3fn54sws said:
Epic.

This is probably my favourite BOTM ever. Real, everyday beautiful retrobikes. You can keep your Kleins and Fats.

Sinnerman, that's sublime.

but... a tandem. Awesome. I rode with a few BITD (never on one though), and for some reason, the riders always seemed to be having the more fun than everyone else? They really *were* the spirit of MTB for me.

If you ever get the chance to go on a tandem then do. It's such a buzz and comes with plenty of laughs. You just have to remember it's longer. Will get better pics this weekend when I take it out in Cornwall with the other half who can't wait to have a laugh.

Kirbdug :D

I am going to pull mine, I was hoping to get some better pics today (wash it properly and take some with my DSLR) before we got to 10 but it looks like I won't get the chance so i'll pull it, do the pics and put iit in next time, it's such a nice rare bike I think it deserves it.

Carl.

matt24777":grr4gsae said:
That's ten!

and Thanks! I'm Matt and I have a Purple fetish! :LOL:

That is a lot of purple - I like the detail of the purple bolts fitted to the fender mounts.

Steven

Damn... been waiting for this thread to start for a while now... just missed it... this filled up fast... really wanted to enter this month =(

I guess I have to be quicker...

Just a red specy
M2 Team 1992
12201895035_5c54cdb164_b.jpg

complete now!!!
13309822823_ce8e01ba46_b.jpg

Re: Re:

matt24777":13zjomd1 said:
was that a tumble weed?........

bit quiet this month!

We hit the 10 Max bikes ages ago. The above I think is the 12th bike and isn't a finished bike. Look at the cable mess.

That's why it's quiet.
We've been waiting for the poll to go up since Sinnermans bike, the 10th one, on the 11th March ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back