Bib shorts........... with a very interesting model!!!!

Regarding Squash: Here we're talking of skill, fitness and finesse, power does come into it to a certain extent but skill should overcome. It's not the same as grunting your way to the top of a hill on a SS using every scrap of strength you have.

I'm no chauvinist and I don't assume that because I'm male I'm better than the female, but when it comes to strength you would think that a man would be stronger than a woman with a comparable lifestyle.

I agree that when it comes to skill women with talent can be truly great. Look at Navratilova, would Joe Public who loves his tennis and plays 3 times a week to a good standard have a chance against her? Hah! Nah.

As someone who has spent most of his life in sport - and competed at all levels from international downwards, I have met plenty of women built like that in a wide range of sports including athletics, triathlon, gymnastics, martial arts, rowing as well as the more obvious gym bunnies.

Some women's bodies respond in a muscular way to training, some don't. I suspect that it may be down to their natural testosterone levels. I once trained a young lady in teh gym whose testosterone levels were naturally high - within 2 months she was becnhing her bodyweight and squatting over twice her weight, something mnay lifters take years to achieve!

Lysander Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:58 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would climb her like a tree.

FACT

Tears are running down my face as we speak- that is the funniest thing I have seen all week.

Back