Bib shorts........... with a very interesting model!!!!

I'm a bit confused....they look like mans hands to me :shock: :LOL:
Apparently you can arrange operations to "create" chests like that......

Also looks like the individual has spent too much time parking the bike between their thighs.... :eek:

Drewson":o5si1wmf said:
I'm a bit confused....they look like mans hands to me :shock: :LOL:
Apparently you can arrange operations to "create" chests like that......

Also looks like the individual has spent too much time parking the bike between their thighs.... :eek:

Exactly, look at the muscles in 'her' arms and legs, and the width of 'her' back. It's either a guy with tits or a girl on testosterone. Nice baps though. If it is a girl I reckon she's the 'guy' in the relationship. :LOL: Probably had that op - a strapadictomy...

nic":1y4nva3c said:
If they are in Otley, I believe that they also, in the 70s, fixed a crank bolt that had come loose on my road bike when I was out with a chaingang - and did it for free!

Yup thats them.

Living in north Leeds, they made a handy LBS, although Stif was closer Chevin cycles were much more happy to help out when ever I dropped by with an unreasonable request :)

Been in fairly recently and its lost a lot of its magic for me, just another generic bike shop now. Although I supose thats probably my fault for not keeping up with them for 10 years or so.

If you guys think that isn't a woman, it means you haven't met enough women, do something about it.

And if she says she doesn't like the colour, it means don't argue.

And if she says it's too big for her, it means she doesn't like the colour, don't argue.

Anthony":n49bjkc0 said:
If you guys think that isn't a woman, it means you haven't met enough women, do something about it.

Maybe it is a woman, one who's quite muscular, maybe it isn't...

I've met plenty of women. How about you? Do you often meet women of that build...?

stevek":3oo2gjng said:
Anthony":3oo2gjng said:
Maybe it is a woman, one who's quite muscular, maybe it isn't...
I've met plenty of women. How about you? Do you often meet women of that build...?
No I wouldn't say often, I'll give you that, but I used to know the European Ladies Singlespeed Champion, and she was roughly that shape, if anything bigger muscles, and didn't stop her being very feminine and attractive. Fantastically skilful and powerful rider, if you want to assume male supremacy, just try keeping up with her.

Anthony":393k58dv said:
No I wouldn't say often, I'll give you that, but I used to know the European Ladies Singlespeed Champion, and she was roughly that shape, if anything bigger muscles, and didn't stop her being very feminine and attractive. Fantastically skilful and powerful rider, if you want to assume male supremacy, just try keeping up with her.

Assume male supremacy? What a strange comment. If someone male or female has talent and they are an athlete who takes it seriously then obviously they will be very good. I, on the other hand am older, have a full time 'normal' job that involves 12 hour shifts, kids, running a household etc. I get out cycling 2 or 3 times a week if I'm lucky, sometimes just the once. The two aren't comparable. Put a man and a woman on an equal footing and it would be highly unusual for the woman to overcome.

Fatima Whitbread to some was very feminine and attractive.

Anyway, I was only kidding about it being a guy. It's obviously a very muscular woman who trains very, very hard. Still, you can never be too sure these days, when my mate came back from Thailand you would never have guessed that some of the women he had photo's of were actually guys.

stevek":24eyzopr said:
Assume male supremacy? What a strange comment.
I don't think it's strange. I was once playing squash against this guy, and I just mentioned that I'd been playing the Sussex ladies number two that lunchtime and I'd managed to fluke a few points off her, and he said if he ever lost to a woman he'd throw his racket away and never play again. I said John don't be silly, she's a bloody good player, way better than us, but he wouldn't have it. I wasn't suggesting that you're like that, clearly you're not, but plenty of men are.

I'd be willing to bet that the person in the eBay ad is a female athlete, and very nice too. I see no good reason to doubt it.

Back