Bib shorts........... with a very interesting model!!!!

she could eb size 8 jeans - she appears to have small hips!

Ok, who's gonna ask him for the missing photos?

nic":5wtsd0fi said:
Exactly, the seller claims that the item is too big for his girlfriend, but on the evidence of one photo it looks as though it is his girlfriend that is too big for the item. I don't see how we can responsibly take an informed decision whether to bid for this item without more photos. A lot more.

Perhaps the images he posted were too big for eBay rules?

b

Anthony":2r5gti2v said:
nic":2r5gti2v said:
Exactly, the seller claims that the item is too big for his girlfriend, but on the evidence of one photo it looks as though it is his girlfriend that is too big for the item. I don't see how we can responsibly take an informed decision whether to bid for this item without more photos. A lot more.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Anthony":3k3pxio8 said:
nic":3k3pxio8 said:

your assuming thats the girlfriend....it may be the wife ;)

incidently on a very much off topic and less interesting note, Chevin cycles is the shop I bought everything at in the 90's, including my marin that I still have :)

If they are in Otley, I believe that they also, in the 70s, fixed a crank bolt that had come loose on my road bike when I was out with a chaingang - and did it for free!

Back