BEWARE

Isn't that called justice, or karma? ;)

Star12
Or just ‘funny’

Not many people wake up one day and want a MC1 Klein. It’s a journey I guess from other retrobikes so I guess any buyer is around already. People tend to work up to this stuff from normal builds

There's nothing wrong with the Klein Adroit Frank, it's beautiful and highly sought-after. People have tried to buy it several times though, paid for it too, but this A*****e has multiple identities and is a scammer. You can read here if you want:

There's similar conversations on the Facebook Klein groups too. Very sad...

Star12
Thanks for the info Jamie.
In fact, thanks to all for outing this scammer.

Alejandro again? This guy has a serious problem with himself. known scammer in Spain. It has several names around here, on eBay too. be careful .

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
That this one ?.
Yes Yes, it annoys me because I am also Spanish. But here we are tired of their scams that affect the rest of us. Here in the forum it has several names, on eBay too and on the Sales App in Spain or on Facebook more of the same. Watch out.

Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
He really is a strange fellow. I really can’t see how it’s worth his time trying this again? Or how if he has succeeded in parting some innocent from their money how he still walking?
It’s not like it’s hard to find him.

I agree, certainly a character. Places i have seen him allegedly sell the frame are covered so no one really loses out, and a lot of the accusations and, gossip shall we say, all seem to be from disgruntled buyers, but i suppose once you get a bad reputation, deserved or otherwise, then it is hard to get away from that, and like others have said, it is a small world of bike collectors.

He really is a strange fellow. I really can’t see how it’s worth his time trying this again? Or how if he has succeeded in parting some innocent from their money how he still walking?
It’s not like it’s hard to find him.

He should be punished purely for the outfit he wore in those pictures with the Klein. Reminded me of Noel’s house party

Back