BEWARE

jonrock

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Perfect for the crypto-billionaire in your life.

An awful lot of people seem to be assuming there's a lot of lotto winners desperate to buy old bikes out there.

Oh yes! Beware ...hes regularly on eBay Kleinanzeigen (Germany) as well for some months now. His location is "Bremen" - a northern City of Germany. But actually he is in the Barcelona Spain Area. Big scammer (A small group it was of 2 or 3 people) as we know from the KLEIN Facebook groups. John Rock is correct.

Pardon my ignorance; I'm not too familiar with Kleins, but other than
- the outrageous price,
- and the pickup in Barcelona ✌️"area"✌️;) (What area? Where? From the back of a car? Sounds like a drug deal),
- and the lack of a linear fade,
- and the 66.7% feedback rating,
- and the fact that his eBay history spans a mere 6 months (he didn't waste much time getting a bad reputation),
Other than all that, it looks every bit a Klein. Perhaps a different Klein model repainted with Adroit decals?

All those red flags aside, am I missing something or is it just that the guy is a known scammer and nothing he sells even exists?

No, I'm not a lottery winner, although I keep playing, hoping that I'll win someday.
Someone's got to be a Winner, right? ...although in my case in particular, I suspect I know what that big "L" stands for...

L.jpg Lou Zer.jpg

There's nothing wrong with the Klein Adroit Frank, it's beautiful and highly sought-after. People have tried to buy it several times though, paid for it too, but this A*****e has multiple identities and is a scammer. You can read here if you want:

There's similar conversations on the Facebook Klein groups too. Very sad...

Star12

Imagine having something so expensive (it’s overpriced but still worth a decent amount) and never being able to sell it as everyone in the market for such a thing knows who you are.

Imagine having something so expensive (it’s overpriced but still worth a decent amount) and never being able to sell it as everyone in the market for such a thing knows who you are.

Isn't that called justice, or karma? ;)

Star12

Back