Weissach Spyder aka messed up Specialized Ultimate

Now those leather touches😘👌👌 and cranks😳😳
The Cranks are indeed special, CQP titanium if I am correct?

I still can't get my head around the rest of the spec though, Deore LX STI units seem a bit out of place as does the Suntour front mech. Still a totally awesome looking machine though :)

Hi, I had one of these bikes, but in the end what matters is only the frame and some components. I have had 6 of these Specialized frames in the various versions and modifications (of which 4 are still with me) and in any version they are unique to ride and use. I hope that this Specialized is (given the price) in the Epic Ultimate version and not Epic, because you can't tell from the photo. For the assembly they used this mix of components which makes no sense, the fork, the seat post, levers and LX gears, etc. are not the height of the frame, some components are missing such as the Grafton pedals, also the mix of Shimano LX, Suntour Microdrive, Xtr m900 with 7V cassette etccc doesn't make much sense. Furthermore, a crankset like this cannot fail to have titanium crowns (as I have on my titanium CQP) while here it features Suntours. Although each of us can always have our own judgement, ask for the price we want and which we think is fairest, just as anyone who buys can make their offer with the same parameters, knowing a lot about the frame and its price, the same goes for the crankset, and in my very humble opinion I believe that for an assembly of this kind (because it is only an assembly and nothing more) it had been done by Ned himself, the amount requested is truly beyond any market logic (what does having paid a small amount of money in 1993 and now wanting the same amount... I really don't understand). But the world is beautiful and I also say ugly because it is full of heads with millions of different ideas inside.

Back