Belgium Bomb Attacks

I don't see it as a return to the middle ages, but more a stage of transition to global awareness and cooperation that will see the likes of Daesh relegated to the annals of history.

Re:

I suspect they currently feel the same way about us...

...and when I see listings in the TV Times for 'Benefit Street,' 'Geordie Shore,' 'The Only Way is Essex,' in fact any so called 'Unreallity TV' I equally suspect they may have a very valid point!

Re:

The ability to stop this hatred for humanity spreading, is to stop it being broadcast. There needs to be a big effort by people in that field to do so.
Then gather intelligence about their whereabouts, followed by a multinational special forces operation to target them.
Bombing would do nothing, just kill more innocent people, which is what they're doing.

Or do nothing, and let these things keep happening.
If that way of life is so good, then why are many of these gutless cowards living in Europe? If they're really passionate about the beliefs of so called IS, then go there live under that regime. And stay there!
Terrorising people will not make them give in to extremism and become radical Muslims, it is more likely to galvanize their views that their way of life is right.

Mike

Latest posts

Back