Problem with installing odi attacks

Hand disinfectant is superior to anything else, that's my go to as well. I usually drip it into the grip and unto the bar and it literally requires zero effort, even for under diameter grips on larger bars.

šŸ¤” .... think I will try that next along with boiling them first; WTB grips on old French bars that are 1.3mm bigger diameter.

šŸ¤” .... think I will try that next along with boiling them first; WTB grips on old French bars that are 1.3mm bigger diameter.
The glycerin based ones works wonders for me. I've used it to apply really tight grips unto mx bars across the throttle section, used it for unruly silicone grips around bends on bars, even managed to get a set of ergon fitted to an oversized bar, had to open the clamp a bit and drench it in hand gel

Donā€™t forget to get them logos aligned/level or whichever orientation you want ;) One of my pet hates and is very noticeable on ODI Attacks... and so easy to avoid...
I make sure not to line up anything on my bikes in an attempt to get to talk to actual humans. Nothing says lasting friendship like starting off with controversy

Do try to avoid the temptation to drink it....it always smells so good!

Just pour a tiny bit into the grip. Shake it between you hands....then rub the rest off your hands onto the bars. Then slip in on. It will evaporate quick!
We still takin bout bikes Bruh ? šŸ˜®ā€šŸ’Ø

I make sure not to line up anything on my bikes in an attempt to get to talk to actual humans. Nothing says lasting friendship like starting off with controversy
šŸ¤£ You should see the state of my commuting bike! Youā€™d never know I was a trained mechanic!!! Lots of double standards and wonky stuff going on with that machine... I had a bodge that involved a Swann & Morton 10a scalpel blade wedged into my Schmidt front dynamo light to stop it rattling. Lasted 6 months of rattle free riding! šŸ¤£ I certainly need more than alcohol hand gel to solve some issues on that bike! šŸ˜œ

Compressed air and wd40 silicon spray is the only way to get grips on. This method also allows you to shoot the first one across the room as you're getting the second one on, which is super fun! (also works with OURY grips)

Back