Battle on the Beach, Pembrey, West Wales

I always find a ride lacking if there is a shortage of cake :D
Pm me re Brechfa, i can do tues, weds or fri evenings but only afternoons at the weekend due to my sons sporting committments :roll:

Looked like a great way to spend a sunny day in March, some cracking photos on the Battle on the Beach facebook page. I ummed & arred about entering myself but turned out I wouldn't have been able to make it anyway, maybe next year.

Off topic, but thinking of riding the Doethie Valley during the day sometime this week, maybe wed/thur or Friday if any of the Welshies are interested?

I could do friday late afternoon/evening if you don't mind waiting at the top of all the climbs for a fat bloke on a singlespeed :LOL: pm me if you fancy it ;)

Grannygrinder":ac5r08rp said:
Looked like a brilliant course.
I'm secretly hoping this year was a tester with a view to something in the Mayhem ilk to follow, as that is young master Paige's forte.
A 12 or 24 hour meeting/race round there would be awesome :D

Course was pretty good - the beach racers were bloody quick though.

At the awards they hinted of repeat event in September - teams of 2 or 4...... could be a laugh.

Grannygrinder":2tvxe88d said:
I could do friday late afternoon/evening if you don't mind waiting at the top of all the climbs for a fat bloke on a singlespeed :LOL: pm me if you fancy it ;)

Sorry mate, can't do Friday afternoon/evening, got friends arriving from Brum for the weekend. Looks like I'm doing the Doethie Wednesday, planning on being up there before lunch.

Was looking down the confirmed results list and noticed Jo 'Mint Sauce' Burt was there on Sunday! :cool:

Back