Battle on the Beach, Pembrey, West Wales

james1985":3io3zclz said:
PACERC250T":3io3zclz said:
All places now filled! Hell that was quick!

Oh well, I'm aiming to be the one with the biggest smile on my face - even if I'm last :D

You wont be last, I'm going! :oops:

Long drive for you! I used to commute to Milton Keynes from here in Pembrokeshire, so know what you have in front of you... :?
Any travel tips required, just ask

Here's the bike I'll be using. That's with 26T up front and 30 - 12 (8 - speed) on the rear, so don't expect me to be getting anywhere near double figures on the straight but hey, who cares?! :LOL:

Attachments

• PACE RC250T with RC37 Forks.jpg
    PACE RC250T with RC37 Forks.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 528
Your Pace looks insane, I love it. And I had all but forgotten about Geax tyres!

I'm aiming to get there 1-2pm Sat, Bicester way to the M4. Anything after the Severn Bridge is a bit of an unknown for me! Any tips from there would be appreciated! (will probably save a few arguments with the other half over map reading :LOL: )

james1985":3b54b9bl said:
Your Pace looks insane, I love it. And I had all but forgotten about Geax tyres!

I'm aiming to get there 1-2pm Sat, Bicester way to the M4. Anything after the Severn Bridge is a bit of an unknown for me! Any tips from there would be appreciated! (will probably save a few arguments with the other half over map reading :LOL: )

The Welsh bit is the easy part - just one road all the way. Just remember to bring enough money to pay the French to get over their bridge in Wales...

Gutted, the bike is nearly done but I cant go to the race now.

Looks like its first race outing will be the Singletrack weekender if it is still running!

Bummer! There are plenty of people who want to go by the sounds of it so you should get your money back.

Looks like I'll be using the San Andreas as it's less work at speed for my old legs. Still, it's nice to have the choice!

Have you contacted them to see for certain? They have a swap stall so you can get a late entry from someone who can't make it or have changed their minds.

Those who don't ask, don't get... ;)

Back