bar mounted lock out - which side?

I was actually thinking about moving the bell to the other side, but think I might try ringing the lockout lever by accident.

Re:

What about putting both levers together on the same side? That way you'd get a nice audible "BBBRRRING!" to let you know you had locked the forks out :LOL:

I think component manufacturers are missing a trick if they don't jump all over that idea.

ishaw":312pipmr said:
I think component manufacturers are missing a trick if they don't jump all over that idea.

I think what the kidz want today are iPhone apps for the bell and the lockout...

PurpleFrog":32139apu said:
ishaw":32139apu said:

I think what the kidz want today are iPhone apps for the bell and the lockout...

Hmmm.... by using Bluetooth connectivity perhaps?

Imagine the hilarity as you remotely locked out your mates suspension... just as he starts a fast boulder strewn descent .... :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

jimo746":6aabqnid said:
PurpleFrog":6aabqnid said:
ishaw":6aabqnid said:

Hmmm.... by using Bluetooth connectivity perhaps?

Imagine the hilarity as you remotely locked out your mates suspension... just as he starts a fast boulder strewn descent .... :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Oh, I think we can do better than that... We can "social media enable" the whole bike. For example, your Facebook "friends" will be able to decide when you should brake. Imagine the feeling of involvement they'll gain!

That will never work as gen y (why?) have the attention span of a gnat. They will lose interest pretty quickly, no matter how many badges you throw their way to massage their fragile egos and their constant need for reward and praise.

Back