For Sale Foes XCR 2:1 split. Formula, Hope / Mavic, Thomson, Fox Van 32 RLC etc.

j3aay

Retro Guru
Splitting this retro’ish Foes FXR 2:1. All parts listed below. Can send photos no problem.

- 18.5” Centre to centre FXR frame, Curnutt shock, Hope headset and seat clamp. Shock is pure butter, all adjustments work as they should. All bearings, fittings and hardware perfect. Frame is dent and crack free but does have paint issues. It needs the original paint removing and painting or Powdercoating to be pristine.

£200

- FaceFace Diabolus bars. 31.8 x 710mm. Some wear, but decals (with flames!) in tact.

£15

- 90mm Thomson stem for 31.8 bars. +\
/- 6 degrees (I think!)

£25

- KS eTen dropper. 100mm drop, 31.8 EXTERNAL cable routing. With remote but no cable. Not used in ages, but no marks on the shaft or leaks. A little slow but seems to function nicely.

£30

- Hope Pro II ‘gunsmoke’ hubs (QR) on Mavic 321 rims. Straight, true and smooth bearings (without play). Come with the Hope QR skewers. Tyres included if wanted, but worn.

£100

- Shimano XTR M970 cranks and red Hope BB (HTII). 175mm long. Top end cranks with some marks / rub but presentable.

£80

- Fox 32 Van RLC suspension fork. 140mm travel (I think, will check). Medium spring. Adjustments work and are plush. Seals are getting on so would ideally need replacement. These are lovely forks but showing their age. Start of stanchion wear on one site, other looks OK. I’d be tempted to drop the travel and increase the life of them.

£50

- 31.6 Thomson Elite seatpost. Few marks, uncut.

£30

- Fizik Gobi Maganese hollow tail saddle. Old, but no damage or tears.

£15

- Shimano XTR M970 9 speed shifter. Works perfect.

£20

- Formula ‘The One’ Mk1 brakes. Black and gold. Long hoses, insane power. Some corrosion around the clamps. Come with a mount and 160+180mm Formula rotors. Will need a bleed but are working. Not siezed.

£60

There’s possibly other bits to come. More photos on demand. Can post at cost and maybe open to sensible offers.

Collection will be from the Plymouth area.

Attachments

• IMG_0939.jpeg
    IMG_0939.jpeg
    892.7 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Hi, I'm up for this:

Shimano XTR M970 9 speed shifter. Works perfect. £20
and
90mm Thomson stem for 31.8 bars. +\
/- 6 degrees (I think!) £25

Latest posts

Back