Baltic Bawbags !!!POSTPONED!!!

I have to be packed and in bed long before 10 for a 5am set off :)
I don't have to drive all the way to Dunkeld to be ignored by my friends.....................................................................

I can go anywhere and be ignored by my friends :)

Jamie

Re:

Lots of posts from guys saying they couldn't come, work, family, having the cauld, well before 10 last night, days in fact and I never said I was coming in the first place.
Although I like the trails around Polney Crag (Craig a Barns) the rest isnae my cup of tea, farm tracks with mud, puddles and surfaced with bits of broken up tarmac/hardcore, well I can get that in Kelty Wids any day. :mrgreen:
Hopefully more of us will be available when new date is arranged but will it be Baltic though, today certainly is. :cool:

Re:

Shame folks couldnt make it - weather is cracking :xmas-cool:

I'm having a large bonfire in the west coast garden :D

Re:

I know its a long way north but why not join me as I visit Jamie and Epicyclo in Dingwall on the 20th March. Surely Bawbags does not actually have to be in the same place every year !?

Re:

JFI the SES* rd1 is on on the second week of March (12/13)

*Scottish Enduro Series

Re:

No, I'm hoping to make 3 of the 6, Laggan and Ae being the other two. Tomorrow is in a wee bit of doubt though, wifey is pretty poorly.

Is Bawbags now Thawbags as its spring or is it Nawbags for this year ?
I know I generally dont go but I like reading the banter and looking at the photies.

Re:

It may be spring but it was certainly baltic today on the bike, wish i'd put on a few more layers before setting off. Perhaps a "Toasty Bawbags" edition this year instead during the summer?

Back