Baltic Bawbags !!!POSTPONED!!!

Re: Baltic Bawbags Redux - Sunday 28th February

Yep decision Saturday, Any other definitely let us know

Re:

I'm in as well, if we're going.
Sorry for late reply but I've been waiting to see how sale of mums house was progressing before committing. Thought I might have to spend the day clearing furniture.

Re:

I'm def out :cry:

just been for a shakedown run up the canal and back on the Salsa, but I'm stiff and my sinuses are choc-full :?

Re: Baltic Bawbags Redux - Sunday 28th February

Ok looks like we only have 4 definites, I'm not sure that justifies Jamie and Jimo's journeys but really that is their call. I don't mind postponing, managed a bit of a flow on the DIY today which could continue tomorrow.

!!!!THIS RIDE HAS BEEN POSTPONED!!!!

Sorry everyone, I have postponed the ride as only the really cool dudes could make it and there would be no one there to feel our awesomeness.

Apologies, I'll try and reschedule as soon as I can.... dates on a postcard please.

!!!!THIS RIDE HAS BEEN POSTPONED!!!!

Re:

Would next weekend be any better for the majority? I think I should be free.

My AWESOMENESS will be overflowing by then :LOL:

Sadly I have family stuff both days next weekend but if enough are keen go for it, It's difficult to get lost there and most have done the ride several times.

I am doubly awesome, as today I put my Pugsley back together in anticipation of the annual macretro ride at Dunkeld :(

Better pull it back apart now :(
Only kidding, I will just have to share the awesomeness somewhere else, the delusionalist society maybe ;)
Or maybe it will be most accepted at the deaf and blind society.

Jamie

Re:

Bollocks, I was mibbee gonnae use this ride as a fallback in case Keith disnae pull through from the sniffly cauld :roll: he's got and cannae make it tae Kelty Wids.

Looking like a great day as well tomorrow, sorry that no enough of us were going for you guys to get a ride :oops: . Hope more will commit to new date when arranged.

Re: Re:

old_coyote_pedaller":1x3od4fu said:
Bollocks, I was mibbee gonnae use this ride as a fallback

And therein lies the problem.
Can't blame an organiser for sacking it off when no-one will commit to turning up until 10 o'clock the night before.

Back