Back From The Alps (pics)

I see you made it to Bourg Saint Maurice (where the lollipop shop is). Was that on the day out to Les Arcs or did you go there deliberately from La Roisiere?

I spent 3 'happy' hours walking around that accursed place (a 15 minute sightseeing trip at most) whilst my wife was having an operation to set a broken leg that happened in Tignes :(

Adding to that the airline lost my baggage on the way back from Geneva, never to be seen again and it had amongst a shed load of other very expensive gear my new Retrobike wooly hat that I got given for Christmas :cry:

Fortunately my shiny new Arbor A-Frame made it back home OK :cool:

Both Espace Killy and Trois Vallees are great. I look to be going back to Tignes again soon; we've been so many times that we might as well have bought a place out there :LOL:

Is there something wrong with your camera - you seem to struggle to get objects into the centre of the frame... :roll: ;)

Mr K

cornholio's RC200":3g5sgvtp said:
I see you made it to Bourg Saint Maurice (where the lollipop shop is). Was that on the day out to Les Arcs or did you go there deliberately from La Roisiere?

Yes, went there when out to Les Arcs. Liked it in a small French town way to be honest.

I wasn't skiing this trip so it was a nice day out form the resort. DId cross country skiing and kiking and snow shoeing this trip.

:D

How can you go in the Alps and not ski ?!?!

Val Thorens is probably my favourite resort in the Alps .

cchris2lou":1dtcecio said:
How can you go in the Alps and not ski ?!?!

Val Thorens is probably my favourite resort in the Alps .

Mrs Wu has a slipped disc and it would be a problem for her, but also I felt i was 'bored' of skiing. And obviously Snowboarding is for estate agents (no offence pickle ;)) that think they are 'nardy' so I was left with trekking and snowshoeing and a feeling that i might retract my 'bored of skiing' comment any day.

:roll:

skiing next year i think.

:LOL:

Back