• WA

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • NT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ACT

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
yep i'm in mate weather looks promising too

p.s. the Shockwave went to the strippers today ooer..... should pick it up tomorrow all nice and shiny ripe for paint!

Cool man, hope there's a bit less mud than last time!

What colour are you going to paint the Shockwave?

Sorry lads, I'm out this week. 11:00 game for the under 9s in the footy, and I stripped my last complete bike (the DiamondBack) for parts to fix the RTS, and not quite finished yet. In order to use the forks, I had to change to V brakes, which meant going 8 speed. Nothings ever easy, when all you have is crap old parts, is it!!

simonR76":2mvu5mnd said:
yep i'm in mate weather looks promising too

p.s. the Shockwave went to the strippers today ooer..... should pick it up tomorrow all nice and shiny ripe for paint!

Cool man, hope there's a bit less mud than last time!

What colour are you going to paint the Shockwave?

yeah should be fairly easy going i reckon.

AS regards the Shocky, well the frame couldnt be stripped as its been powder coated and leaving it in the stripper for as long as it takes would have damaged the aluminium, so its back at my house and I'll probably manually strip it with nitromors on Saturday arvo for something to do. As for final colour, probably a tungsten charcoal colour with blue and gold anodised bits and white rims!

Hi,

I come from Canberra, hope to get back there one day. any more retro MTB mod out there in the bush capital?

Currently live in london for past 10 yrs, so dream'n of dusty (some times cold) trails back home

QLD

I am surprised that I haven't come across this post earlier....

Originally from Canberra (Majura, Kowen and Stromolo were some of my favourite rides) and now in QLD - Brisbane for the past three years (Daisy Hill and Gap Creek) my hangouts now.....

With all this talk of organised rides down in the Southern States, who would be interested in a get-together in Brissie for a SOCIAL ride....

Hey Si I have to cancel tomorrow or get there way early as I have to go my nieces birthday for 1pm. If you can be arsed getting there for 8:30 give us a ring on my mobile 0408 884088

Who can guess what my new project is?... :D

attitude-1.jpg

Back