Attics

Re: Atti

I'm strictly limiting my collecting to one retro bike and one additional groupset. Plus a few jerseys.

As I find better stuff I rotate the less good stuff out ...

Re: Atti

Montello":vgxekayt said:
I'm strictly limiting my collecting to one retro bike and one additional groupset. Plus a few jerseys.

As I find better stuff I rotate the less good stuff out ...

^^^ This^^^

Know your personal limit and continue to trade up. My motto also.

I am just about to start 'rationalising' as it's all hot a bit out of hand shed wise. Mrs HM went in there girls something and...................

Great topic, astonished by the pics Robbie posted!

A more humble contribution is my shed: spent a lot of the last weekends on transforming a dusty old stable to my own mancave. This means my bikes don't have to stand inside the house anymore so no need to sell bikes to save space anymore :D

VHcbcjc.jpg

Lovely job with the bike on the ceiling. I envy the space and the fact it is tidy!

Richard

TGR":1c067weo said:
Lovely job with the bike on the ceiling. I envy the space and the fact it is tidy!

Richard

Hehe, this pic is made only 24 hours after I moved in all my bikes and stuff. I'm going to try to keep it like this but don't thing that's ever going to happen :)

I desperately need to reorganize the Bike Garage. It was fine until I started adding mountain bikes to the road bike collection but now I am totally tripping over and banging my head on frames wheels etc.

BTW Richard I admire your organization with properly labeled boxes

Steven,

Thanks - but it just for show!! It looks the part but most of the boxes are filled with almost random stuff. I am currently looking at storage solutions. If i get time I will take a couple of updated pics tomorrow.

On a last point - Steven - get your garage pics posted up!!!! LOL

Richard

Back