Wanted Specific Mint sauce sticker

Adders26

Retro Newbie
Hi guys. Hope I have posted this to the right place.

I’m looking for a mint sauce sticker that’s says

“A ride of a 1000 miles starts with a single coffee”

Or something like that. I can’t remember the exact wording.
I have been looking for it for years. I had it stuck to the first bike I ever built but it was stolen about 20 years ago. The frame was u branded and I have had dreams about building up a wall decoration if I could find the frame and Maitou ax forks. After discussing the idea with my local bike shop and telling him where in the shop the frame used to hang, he disappeared off Into the rafters of the shops attic and pulled out the frame I had been searching for for years.
After sourcing the forks, all that’s missing is one sticker. The mint sauce one. I have tried to have it remade but it just never seems to be right. It’s an odd detail, but if anyone has a pile of these stickers sheets still lying around I would be more than greatful for a photo of this one sticker. Maybe even some measurements.

Any and all help greatly appreciated.

I shall look on the tool box of doom and the cabinet of hate this evening to see if I have that one, if I do, I'll take some pics of it.

That would be above and beyond but so so amazing if you could. I have been looking for this stick for almost 20 years. I just assumed i would never see it again.
I'm as amazed as you to be honest, I have no memory of it or putting it on there. I can tell you what stickers are on the giro switchback but no idea abut what's on the lid of the box, I rarely see it. Lol

Leave it with me, as said, I'll get on inkscape at some point next week.

Back