Artists (fine art?)

Im pretty poo at painting and my design drawings are mere scribbles that few can decipher sometimes not even me
So i just start with a basic idea then work it by ear till its finished
I know of a project near me that would allow me to make anything i want to from the 600 odd tons of timber they have ,as its mainly still in its tree form ie they havent been planked yet,i have the opportunity here to carve very large benches or tables from the whole tree,possibly up to 20' on length
Stipulation is that i must make Two pieces 1 i keep ,1 they keep

Anybody fancy a large sitting bench installation,sculptured from a whole tree
Cost about £15000 and take 24 weeks to produce :D

Dont all rush a once :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I am actually an artist for a living, for my sins....

Have a look at www.originalcanvases.co.uk if you fancy it.

I work to commission a lot, hence the work on there is really quite varied.
When I paint what I want/how I want, it tends to be nice loose work, maybe with some thick knife work.
Must be a rebellion against my 10 years in the sign and design industry.:LOL:
Used to do a lot of airbrush art - jackets, boots, crash helmets, that sort of thing BITD.

Ben

I'm (very) slowly getting back into painting. Bought a canvas back in January and it finally saw a bit of paint just a couple of weeks ago :LOL:

I'm into hot rods and nostalgic drag racing, so that's my theme sorted, just need to find some talent somewhere....

Anyone want a job?

Looking for someone to do a commision for me actually. All I am after is a small characature (spelling!) for Mrs SB for her work. She is a personal trainer and I was playing with the idea of getting her a little character to help on her publicity stuff. Would need to be electronic (or capable of) and we would need copyright/permission/whatever to use the thing.

Anyone got any ideas?

Would anyone be interested in paintings of biking art?

Im thinking of painting a good few photos of iconic scenes or riders.

If anyone wants to provide me with a decentish pic I can have a go at doing something unique...

Hi, I do paint or draw cars - based on my long time addiction to old and classic bodyworks. That is a lot of fun with painting - the rest of family is starving (don't think I spend ALL money on bikes) - simply I paint in the kitchen and no one is allowed to disturb or comment until the job is done :))

BTW - if someone wants his/her car in pastel/chalk/pencil - let me know.

Back