Are these for real?

Tomianson

BoTM Winner
BoTY Winner
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Damn, makes the post i sold you a bargain :LOL:

The normal post i guess is due to its size condition and length but the Ti post's bidding looks a bit suspect :?

mk one":ygicqr9d said:

The normal post i guess is due to its size condition and length but the Ti post's bidding looks a bit suspect :?

As long as you are happy sir, i did see sold ones going for a lot less so i hope its ok?

Re the £140, i figured that was just a high price for a good seatpost in good nick, but yes the ti post price does look suspect doesn't it?

Re:

The £140 is not a suprise as they were going for £100 10 years ago but the other is bonkers.

Saying that, seeing some of the collections people have they must have extremely deep pockets so if a couple of those both wanted it then I could see it happening. It's like me spending £50 for a person on 10X my Firefighters wage and there's plenty of those about.

I can imagine Pace size Syncros posts going for 80£ and Ti getting a bit more. 27.2 are common size and the 27.0 or odd sizes are rarer. 27.2 usually fetch less as you can get other posts.

But I've bought all my Syncros for £25 or less, other than my Ti but then that wasn't a lot either.

Only takes one with enough money to just buy it rather than wait and look around at prices.

Tomianson":1704e4of said:
mk one":1704e4of said:

As long as you are happy sir, i did see sold ones going for a lot less so i hope its ok?

:) I put the post on for what i wanted so yes, i am happy :D

That Ti Syncros post went for £485! Logos redone via Gil - post looked quite (nicely) used.

27.0 are definitely a rarity!

romanrinos":1ttsowk4 said:
That Ti Syncros post went for £485! Logos redone via Gil whilst the post looked (nicely) used.

That Ti post was a 27.2, i have a 27.0 Syncros Ti post, jeez, i wonder how much that would go for :shock:

Yep. Both sizes!

Funnily enough Mark - im looking for a 27.0 Ti post if you ever cared to sell?! :D

mk one":e5x6svmw said:
romanrinos":e5x6svmw said:
That Ti Syncros post went for £485! Logos redone via Gil whilst the post looked (nicely) used.

That Ti post was a 27.2, i have a 27.0 Syncros Ti post, jeez, i wonder how much that would go for :shock:

romanrinos":3g36hzh2 said:
Funnily enough Mark - im looking for a 27.0 Ti post if you ever cared to sell?! :D

:) if ever i do you will be the first to know. It is however probably going on the Hei Hei's final build.

Back