Anyone used Woodrup Leeds for a respray project?

sjcprojects

Orange 🍊 Fan
I'm just wondering if anyone on here has used Woodrup for a frame respray recently? As I understand it, as well as buying the Bob Jackson name, they have also taken over the renovation side of things from them - though I may be getting that wrong, I don't know if they did that before under their own name?

Anyway, they have some decent reviews but it would be nice to know more before shelling out for a full respray. It'll either be them or Mercian seeing as I'm pretty much equidistant between the two, but I imagine Mercian has a longer waiting list, apart from anything.

I wou;ld give them a call & hear their sales pitch tbh.

A fellow I used to work with that was a framebuilder is now back building frames for Woodrup's, he is bl00dy good, I certainly would not hesitate having them build me a frame. One would hope the paint finishes are of similar quality.

I wou;ld give them a call & hear their sales pitch tbh.

A fellow I used to work with that was a framebuilder is now back building frames for Woodrup's, he is bl00dy good, I certainly would not hesitate having them build me a frame. One would hope the paint finishes are of similar quality.

Their bespoke frames do look to be very well made and finished, which is one reason I'm thinking of using them.

At the moment Mercian had a 40% off sale for frames etc, so maybe just check if that included renovations. From memory it did, but it was only a short window.

Jamie

At the moment Mercian had a 40% off sale for frames etc, so maybe just check if that included renovations. From memory it did, but it was only a short window.

Jamie

Thanks - they had a 40% sale for Black Friday, but that was for parts, etc. However, last year they also had some 10% off renovation deals in the summer so I'll keep an eye out. I'm not in a rush to get this done, so I don't necessarily mind waiting a bit.

Back