anyone know what this is?

I agree that it's on the pricy side. But the price has been dropped once already and the listing suggests they're willing to haggle. It's still interesting and it's actually pretty hard to find a decent steel framed hybrid these days.

I'm pretty confident that the frame is 90s... the lugs and cable stops are a giveaway IMO. Not to mention the unicrown forks. Could be late 80s but I see no reason to doubt that the STX is original.

I reckon this was built for the continental market. Note internal dynamo wiring! Also... Syntace is written on the bars. German brand. Are we getting any closer?

Hello, Netherlands would be my guess. Internal cable routing for Dyno lights, lots of bosses for carrying luggage but only one set of water bottle bosses, that I can make out? Gazelle used this colour quite a bit on the late 90's. I might be mistaken but I cant see that any of the rubbing or chips have rusted, which suggests weirdo-flexi-lead-cromo stuff that Motobecane's and the like were (sometimes) made from. It looks heavy!

Back