Anyone else found their retroness has waned.....?!

Re:

Come off it Kaz, you have fallen in love with a new man and now cast us all asunder !

Feeling a little 'used' tbh :facepalm:

The History Man":96r04bfk said:
What sort?

Chickpea/ mushroom

Bloody nice too

hic!

tyskie.jpg

Re:

Happens to plenty of us and some drift off never to be seen again. I hang about but can't really be bothered with multiple builds and don't feel any strong urge to do a build thread anymore.

I found, apart from life getting in the way, that I had owned most of the bikes I could realistically imagine buying and had seen all the dream bikes done by others to an exceptional standard. What I see now tends to duplicate what has gone before, however well built so it doesn't hold the same interest. The days of 'cor, I remember them bitd' excitement are long gone outside the few gems.

Saying all that, I have a couple of lovely retro bikes that I have no intention of moving on and the forum itself is a pleasant place to hang out. Have a break and you may find you wonder back refreshed.

Re:

Thanks for all the comments guys. I think what Brocklanders said above sums it up for me.

And yes, there is a serious relationship now :LOL: but that's been going on for over 6 months, this feeling has only developed of late. I should add that being of the female persuasion and of a certain age, I'm not quite as tolerant as I may have once been, so perhaps I've just run out of patience with it all.

Back