Anyone admit to owning just one bike ?

widowmaker

Gold Trader
Roberts Fan
Feedback
View
I've been thinking.....😃

Has anyone really got 1 bike that the use ??

I've been planning on downsizing every aspect of my life, career, house, possessions etc I've got out of the rat race. Kids now self sufficient (sort of), all major purchases done, no need to bring in the big cash. And so far the little I've done has helped immeasurably.

It also coincides with my road cycling buddy becoming ill and not able to ride anymore, even though they led a really healthy life and the fact I've had a few near misses on the road bike with incompetent drivers so can't see myself riding on road again.

So that leaves the off road collection, can I whittle it down to just 1 from 4 😃

Probably not the right forum to ask is it really !!

You might be asking that question on the wrong site..😂

One bike.....are you insane.....what if i needed a 1989 ride for that day and only had my 1995 available! Oh the horror!

Madness....next you will be saying that I don't need the same basic bike in 3 different wheel sizes!

It was a tongue in cheek question as to if it's possible to own and ride one bike.

I'm moving into a small place, less storage, less time, and 4 bikes take up too much room, and was wondering if having one is a pipedream.

And this site is Retrobike NOT Retrobikes after all.

If I had to have only one bike I expect it would be some sort of "gravel" bike.
Either that or a full suspension bike (it would have to be with F+R lockout).

Are you allowed a second set of wheels?😃

Latest posts

Back