Anybody use Chamois Cream?

I have had this problem for years, i just " MAN UP" as can't be doing with putting lube on my ass :roll:

heathy":hh82e9ac said:
I have had this problem for years, i just " MAN UP" as can't be doing with putting lube on my ass :roll:

But it feels so goooood :LOL:

Cheers folks!

Birdman":3urw59u1 said:
Can't beat Assos when out on the bike for more than a few hours, mmmm minty tingle :cool:
Hehehe.
I know a guy who's a pharmacist - he basically is responsible for making/trialling legal drugs... He used to joke that he was going to make a "bum lube" in conjunction with Polo and tagline would be, "The mint for your hole".

:LOL:

FunkyMrMagic":1fgngncq said:
Cheers folks!

Birdman":1fgngncq said:
Can't beat Assos when out on the bike for more than a few hours, mmmm minty tingle :cool:
Hehehe.
I know a guy who's a pharmacist - he basically is responsible for making/trialling legal drugs... He used to joke that he was going to make a "bum lube" in conjunction with Polo and tagline would be, "The mint for your hole".

:LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:? Is this the normal topic of conversation in roadbike clubs up and down the country if not the world :shock:

Bu**ered if im ever joining one :LOL: :LOL:

Lube

How about using some deep heat cream. Sure this will speed up your ride???. You would forget about chaffing.

Back