Anybody like retro cycle computers?

Re:

I'm going to have to split the bloody box aren't I?! I really don't have time at the moment, I wasn't expecting any interest to be honest! :LOL:

Hang on... :roll:

Re:

Isn't that what tacho breaks are for? :LOL:

My Mity has mysterious road rash!

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":3owx03eg said:
Isn't that what tacho breaks are for? :LOL:

My Mity has mysterious road rash!

Do you still have the mount etc? If so PM me your address and I'll send the orphan head unit!

Re:

Right, the point of this was to get a box out of our tiny flat without spending any time on it, so much for PlanA! :facepalm:

Anyway...
Mity unit is off to Mike (stroke of luck!)
HR1000 and a couple of random bits are off to dsp (he was breaking my heart with his tales of woe).

So that leaves aa purple Vetta C-15 head unit only, no mounts (not in this box anyway!), so only any use to someone who's unit bounced off into a bush (probably in the nineties) and they never got around to taking the mount off the bars! :LOL:
It could happen.

Or they put it through the wash, like I did with this CatEye Vectra at least a couple of times. Never did it any harm though, and it is complete (with a new magnet - I assume magnets are all the same...).

There's also a pair of (his'n'hers?) Tri-pro, but just one good mount. The second mount has the wires pulled out of the back, so probably an easy fix if you're that way inclined.

CatEye Krypton front light with mount, Q-Lite light unit only. Swear there's a complete Spesh Preview if only I could find it...

Any preferences Brett, Alfie, Ian?
Would really help if someone had a Vetta C-15 mount!

Re:

Light for me please Sir. Please PM me with how much I owe you.

Kind regards.

Any one ever seen a CATEYE converted to LED? Watch this space...............

:D

Re:

Excellent stuff!

Ian, CatEye Vectra suit you sir?

If anyone who hasn't already would PM their address that'd be great, I'll cover the postage but if you'd like to drop some coins in a charity box that'd be ace. Always keen to support Mountain Rescue, but also heard this morning that we're (not unexpectedly) losing a family friend to cancer, so that might be a good alternative too.

I'll bag them up soon as work permits...

Thanks all! :D

Re: Re:

electronicaeric":3tw075qv said:
Any one ever seen a CATEYE converted to LED? Watch this space...............

:D

Sounds interesting. They were almost as shocking as Wonder lights BITD. But not quite

Mike

Back