Anybody like retro cycle computers?

elPedro666

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View

Please take these away before I waste a day fiddling with them! No idea if any will work, but I removed the batteries a while back so there shouldn't be any nastiness. There are about eight computers, mostly CatEye and Vetta, seem to be brackets for most of them and even a few magnets, minor miracle.

The only one I tested this morning is a Vetta HR1000, quite the piece of technology bitd, so that and the heartrate strap both have new(ish) batteries. Seems to work okay but the HR only works when the computer is recording, so I couldn't check that.

Couple of front lights too, even dug out the bracket for the CatEye. Sure there's a Spesh Preview somewhere I'll try to find too.

Priced according to how keenly I want them gone, so that'll be free to a good home.

If there's a glut of interest I'll pick someone out on Sunday or early next week, based on sob stories, good deeds past or - my favourite - good old-fashioned bribery.

They're in Stockport, but I get around a bit and if I really must they can go in the post :roll:

Have a fun muddy weekend!

Re:

I'd also love to have them Pete. Bring a me packet of biscuits next time you come to the workshop for some free bike repairs.

And when are you going to come and pick up that smelly trucker jacket you left behind last time?

Re: Re:

drystonepaul":73o6sfxa said:
And when are you going to come and pick up that smelly trucker jacket you left behind last time?

:LOL: :LOL:

You're lucky he didn't leave his steel toe capped boots mate !

Re:

I need the boots, feel naked without them these days. If you hadn't cried off the ride today with some weak excuse dsp... :LOL:

Re:

I know, a fractured rib is a poor excuse.
If only there was some way of measuring how slowly I'd be riding at the moment if I could ride.

I can't stretch to garmins so old computers are the only way I roll. I've a few bikes that feel naked and ashamed without one. That purple one, whatever it is would turn in well with a build, and the others would be found good homes too.

Re:

#rule5
Didnt slow Sinnett down at Mayhem, I think you're over-egging it...
:LOL:

Actually no, he's a special case for sure! I'm almost tempted to give you the sympathy vote for the computers ;)

Is anyone after anything specific, Vectra TT, CatEye Mity etc?

Back