For Sale Answer Manitou FS

I put in a bid on this bike when it came up for sale on ebay, and the guy immediately contacted me to ask if he ended the auction early would I be able to pay the money asap, after dong the necessary to ensure that he was actually in posession of the bike I ageed to this. I honestly fought I was going to get a great bike for a great price! Unfortionately this guy Connor at CKB Trading is a total looser and went back on his word, cancelled the listing and then couldnt even be bothered to contact me to tell me the reason why. Basically guys if he offers you anything for sale, take it with a pinch of salt because he's either a fraudster or just a man that cant stick to his word or even have the decency to explain why he's backing out of a deal, considering he is starting up a business selling retro cycling components and needs to get a decent reputation hes failed at the first hurdle. Buyers beware.

Can’t say I’m surprised to read something like this.

Was strange from the start by not wanting people to collect.

Had a feeling the guy was a goon from his attitude. Won't go far in making retro his business if he comes across as an arsehole, and even if he wasn't I doubt he'd have got far as obviously not much of a passion for the bikes. Oh well,shame.

I was in consistent contact with him, both on here and ebay.
He was very keen to get it sold but wouldn't actually give me pictures of specific things I asked (normal manitou things)

First listing included collection option, the second relist the option was removed.

Back