For Sale Answer Manitou FS

Can I ask the obvious Manitou question: any cracks - or cracks that have previously been repaired?

And can I also check - you mention you'll only ship it?
But you have a bike shop near Birmingham. If I were to splurge 2.5k on this, I'd probably want to collect it.

Can I ask the obvious Manitou question: any cracks - or cracks that have previously been repaired?

And can I also check - you mention you'll only ship it?
But you have a bike shop near Birmingham. If I were to splurge 2.5k on this, I'd probably want to collect it.
Hi bud

no cracks ! elastos need doing and one popped spoke just needs a new nipple

I would prefer to ship it if im honest but viewing could defintely be arranged.

what is your location?

Thank you

I'm just down the M40 from "near Birmingham"

Let's see what the consensus is on the "what's it worth" thread .

I'm just down the M40 from "near Birmingham"

Let's see what the consensus is on the "what's it worth" thread .
ok that sounds good. ive just listed it on ebay if your interested.

Many thanks

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
ok that sounds good. ive just listed it on ebay if your interested.

Many thanks

No collection, and a new eBay account may not help with your sale of something like this.

Most buyers are gonna want to come have a look and inspect it at that kind of money.

It’s a really nice bike so be careful not to come across as dodgy and limit your market.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back