For Sale Answer Manitou FS

No collection, and a new eBay account may not help with your sale of something like this.

Most buyers are gonna want to come have a look and inspect it at that kind of money.

It’s a really nice bike so be careful not to come across as dodgy and limit your market.
That is fair enough, and i understand what your saying but I have no issues with people coming to me, its me that doesnt want to do all the driving around etc.

The new ebay is new business of mine as im going into reselling along side the workshop, hence raising funds for my new venture. Im not playing anyone, if they want to come to me thats absolutely fine.

Thank you

The usual accepted way is the buyer travels to the seller so I’d need not worry if I was you.

I’d edit the advert on eBay to allow collection as it’ll help you sell it for sure.

Great bike, definitely add collection as your preferred method as it will help you out no end as d8mok says. Wish I could afford to drop 2.5k on it but I simply cannot, must not be tempted! I actually have that stem at home but nothing to put it on....yet. GLWS

Great bike, definitely add collection as your preferred method as it will help you out no end as d8mok says. Wish I could afford to drop 2.5k on it but I simply cannot, must not be tempted! I actually have that stem at home but nothing to put it on....yet. GLWS
Hi bud, yes I have done with the ebay. I don't mind collection or inspection. As explained just don't want to run around trying to sell it. Busy enough as it is lol.

Well 2.5k is my price as I said I'm open to offers of a sensible nature buddie.

Many thanks

anyone see this listing on gumtree? In Scotland but pretty much the same bike at the front there.

Attachments

• IMG_3603.png
    IMG_3603.png
    513.8 KB · Views: 60
anyone see this listing on gumtree? In Scotland but pretty much the same bike at the front there.
Its simply not the same bike though is it. Mate if you want to buy it or are interesting in just being a normal like minded bloke interested in the bike then do so if you don't jog on.

The picture is missing my cooks bros cranks and my pana dart tyres.

If you've got nothing constructive to say then don't say anything at all. Worlds already full of wollys.

I'll add the brakes are different, stem and bars also.

My mates got a blue 08 Ford focus with black alloys, my sisters got a grey 08 Ford focus with wheel trims she lives in Kettering, he lives in ludlow.

Must be the same car.

Give your head a wobble.

My 2p’s worth is this…

It’s a lovely thing, however the last time I dropped this sort of money on a bike ( and ironically, it was a manitou too) I had the guy go right through it and put any bits right before I paid the balance.

I think in today’s market you are asking top money and with your bike shop facilities, I think you’d stand a better chance of achieving the money you are asking if you put the small issues right, mint the thing up and then market it as a collector’s piece…🤷🏻‍♂️

At least doing it that way you lessen the buyer’s bargaining tools?…

I think at 1800 start you are selling yourself short. You bike is absolutely pristine

Admittedly this is in Spain, and on the Continent they do look at charge top euro, but still I'd put yours above this and he wants E3200

I think though what some are saying is correct. At this sort of cash you need to make it available to show. Or put yourself in the pic holding today's newspaper (isnt that how they did ransom victims :LOL: )-Actually I think I saw that in a movie :LOL:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back